Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Double or Triple Coupons on Wednesdays OR WAIT...

  I could save $8,000 yep, $8,000 towards the cost of buying a new home if only I find it and have a written binding contract on or before April 30, 2010."

     "You can't just save $8,000 just like that!"

"Sure I can so long as I have not owned an interest in a principal residence for 3 years prior to purchase."

     "What else should I know before I get rolling?"

"Well, there is an income limit for singles like me, it's $125,000. But you married folks can earn up to $225,000."

     "Are you telling me I can buy any ol' house that I want and get an $8,000 tax credit?"

"Just so long as the new house does not cost more than $800,000, you can get a tax credit up to $8,000."

"Hey, where are you going?"

     "I got to go call my Realtor ~ Teral McDowell so we can get started right away!"  

Posted via email from teralmc

No comments:

Post a Comment