Thursday, July 21, 2011

Memorable Facebook Statuses


Most Noted Facebook Statuses

bear doing a belly laughFacebook has been around long enough that we all love to check out what our friends are saying in their statuses. I like many of the quotes that I read.  But sometimes I come across one of those off the wall Facebook statuses that has me laughing out loud. Just so happens I came across one today.

It was a fun or funny status however you look at it. And it seemed only natural that I should blog about it. Everyone has a favorite status that they have seen or shared  Here’s mine from today just for anyone who may not have seen my Facebook status yet.

"I have been to a lot of places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, be in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. Apparently, I have already made several trips!"


Come on now; join in the fun. Post one of your favorite Facebook statuses you have seen or shared on your profile. Make it a laugh out loud day!

 

 

 

Button Search Plano Homes

button about Teral

 

 Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.

 

The Hunger Site

Originally posted at: Plano Homes & Real Estate: Most Noted Facebook Statuses

Posted via email from teralmc

No comments:

Post a Comment