Monday, January 17, 2011

It’s not a new year’s resolution but the timing is sure right. Today I made the big decision to purchase another bicycle for myself. I say BIG decision because it’s been 5 or 6 years since I last rode a bicycle. And much has happened in my life during that time span. I am glad I bought it. Bicycling has always been an activity I enjoyed. I look forward to checking out the neighborhood by bicycle especially with gas already 3 dollars a gallon and expected to hit 5 by the end of summer.




One thing I like about my neighborhood is that it is bicycle friendly for street cruising. The number of people I see riding bicycles seems to have increased over the past year or two. I can’t wait to get out there and get started. Who knows, I should meet more of my neighbors and that’s a good thing.



As a Realtor, I would recommend to those who are considering a purchase of a new home to scope out the neighborhoods they are interested in and consider whether or not it would be a good place for them to enjoy the outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an older post but i just saw it, i bought a bike to 2 years ago. Its a beach cruiser ( thats the name) I love it . I ride to the veggie stand and around the village I live in. I didnt get much riding last year as my right knee gave me losts of trouble. Hoping when the warmer weather comes I will be back on it!Love u

    ReplyDelete