Saturday, March 12, 2011

Daylight Savings

Yeah! It's here! Spring FORWARD!  An extra hour of delight - I mean daylight. Next Sunday, March 20th will be the official first day of Spring. You wouldn't know it though by the absolutely gorgeous day in Dallas today.




If I had to pick a favorite time of the year it would be Spring, more specifically, the day we get to add an hour of daylight to the end of our day. I love it! Well, except for the year I forgot and showed up to work an hour early. That's another story. Now I think of it as a bonus hour for Realtors since it provides us an extra hour of evening showing time.



It is amazing all the things I think I will accomplish with this bonus daylight hour. I enjoy spending more time outdoors whether walking in the beautiful parks, visiting the flowering gardens or just soaking up the sunshine at the local Sonic Drive-In. What will you do with your extra hour of daylight?



If you don't want to miss the first day be sure to turn your clocks forward one hour prior to going to sleep tonight unless you are a late-night owl then you can set your clocks at the official time of 2:00 am.



Oh, happy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment