Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grand Opening in the Villages of Allen


The Look of In Out Burgers

Photograph of Grand Opening 

I posted a blog on In Out Burgers opening in the Villages of Allen yesterday. Amazed by the stories I was hearing about all the people flocking to the grand opening. I wished I had a photo to go with the story. I have my wish ~ In Out Burgers on Wednesday afternoon for the grand opening.


Photo is courtesy of my son.

 

 

www.teral.kwrealty.com


Links of Interest:

Home Buying Process

§ 2 Ps

How to get Your Free Annual Credit Reports

Putting the C in Market Anaylsis, CMA

My Personal First Time Homebuyer Experience

Success is a S Word


Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. 

 

 

Posted via email from teralmc

No comments:

Post a Comment