Thursday, May 19, 2011

Raincamp Comes to Dallas


It's Raining in Dallas

It’s Wordless Wednesday; that’s good because the words just don’t seem to want to flow. I’m pretty sure some readers would appreciate the picture alone of the Raincamp badge. It’s loved photograph of Raincamp badgethat much! Only I would still have all this nervous energy built up in me ready to burst forth. That’s why I have decided to share some of it with you. Yes, indeed, I find myself getting eager about the upcoming Raincamp in Dallas. It is next week! There will be two full days of Raincamp this year. During the sessions they always share some wonderful new ideas and plenty of information to apply to our businesses. This is a big plus for Raincamp but this year it’s going to be all about the people.

In the past year I have come to know and appreciate so many of the Rainmakers who make the site what it is. Not all of them live in Dallas but a good number of Rainmakers will be here. Today I learned that Joni Staples will be coming to Dallas. This is good news! I have been reading and sharing on Joni’s blog for sometime now. I like to think that we have built a friendly relationship online. It will be great to meet her in Dallas and put a person to the persona. I could make a long list of names of people I hope to meet but I am saving that for next week!

I have seen and read so much buzz about Raincamp in Facebook, Twitter and, of course, here in the Rain. If you haven’t purchased your ticket please do. It’s raining in Dallas, May 24th and 25th.

 

 

www.teral.kwrealty.com


Links of Interest:

Home Buying Process

§ 2 Ps

How to get Your Free Annual Credit Reports

Putting the C in Market Anaylsis, CMA

My Personal First Time Homebuyer Experience

Success is a S Word


Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. 

 

 

You are subscribed to email updates from talk of plano homes
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.

Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Posted via email from teralmc

No comments:

Post a Comment